Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tattered Flower Challenge /Ranger Ink Challenge

I decided to make a mixed media project for my home and to incorporate both challenges in the same project.  I used some inks in the spring colors for Rangers challenge.  Inks included distress ink,distress stains,alcohol inks,archival inks,distress stickles,Dylusion sprays and Claudine Hellmuth studio paints.  I cut the tattered flowers in several materials including grunge board,clearly for art,vellum and paper. I used Studio 490 art parts and stamps on the project.  Also used stencils and modeling paste. I had alot of fun creating this piece and I will be hanging it in my home.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 March

I didn't have the fringe die or the banner die so I hand cut those. I love butterflies so I replaced the bunny and since were getting pounded with snow right now I can only hope for spring.